Monday, May 16, 2016

Get Right Plan Check In

As I approach my first week on the 21 Day Get Right Plan, I am noticing so many positive changes in myself both physically and mentally! I will be taking weekly progress pics and posting them at the end of the 21 days to show how I progressed over the course of the plan. Even though 21 days is much shorter than the traditional 60 or 90 day plan, I still think weekly (7 day) check ins are necessary. They afford you the opportunity to reflect on what you ate, how you exercised and from there, allow you to evaluate your decisions and either adjust to increase productivity or stay on the course you're already on!

My first 7 day roundup revealed the following:
- I'm able to simply tell myself "no" when presented with unhealthy food choices.
- I'm able to self-motivate to exercise and actually complete an effective workout.
- I stop before purchasing and ordering food and ask myself "How will this factor into my plan/success?"
- My stomach has come down considerably and my arms and legs are slowly but surely looking more toned.

I am SO looking forward to seeing my results at the end of the plan!

Join Me! It's not too late to get started. Check my previous post for rules/guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment